Call to action on January 6th, 2015 for the Puerto Rican people’s longest-held political prisoner on his birthday and Three Kings’s Day.
On this day La Respuesta and National Boricua Human Rights Network call for YOU to participate on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, etc:
• Post a poem or other original writing;
• Share a picture of your art or photography;
• Cook and photograph a meal;
• Run a few miles and write about it;
• Record yourself dancing;
• Take a selfie with a sign;
• Express yourself in a creative and unique way.
Let’s get 100,00 tweets and “virtual gifts” to Oscar!
Hashtag #FreeOscarLopez, #barackobama #Gift4Oscar. Tag @BarackObama and @TheJusticeDept.
Get creative on January 6 and say, in your own unique way, RELEASE OSCAR NOW, 33 YEARS IS TOO MUCH!
Spanish version. Creole version.